Sunday 26 August 2007

Jon, Jules, and Inlaws all in a day. Don't drink Magners kids

Drove up to Bushy to go to the gym (cher-ching.. Moral high ground for the weekend sir?) then sped over to meet Jon, Jules, Emelie and the other one* for lunch. Very nice to see the guys as always, and we got in some lovely open topped driving - really nice weather for a change. I had my first bottle of Magners - great at first, but after a few I went a bit odd in the head - a bit spacey. H drove us back to Chiswick where her sister, Niece, and parents met us to go out for dinner. I was feeling even odder and Helen started scowling at me (perhaps I shouldn't of had another bottle). We had a lovely dinner (apart from the scowling!) over the A4 at the 'Hole in the Wall' as they've got nice food, a big beer garden, and a friendly attitude to kids. Talked about cars and big engines with Helens dad, ace. We had balloons in the house which never seem to loose their novelty for Lara. For me, Magners has lost its novelty - I'll never drink the freaky, mood changing demon juice again.
* Only joking!! I know her name really..

No comments: