Tuesday 31 July 2007

DJ BeatNick


H and I met up with Nick for dinner at the High Road House (part of the 'Soho House' chain) in Chiswick tonight. Nick is looking sickeningly healthy and brown from his catalogue of holidays including a private cruise round the Med with his family. He's enjoying his new job a lot and getting on really well with his colleagues there. I'm sorry to say the quality of the food at High Road House has dropped considerably since they took my favourite 'quails egg scotch eggs' of the menu - bastards. Helens risotto was tip-top as always, but my pork belly sandwich was soggy and tasteless.. I think they boiled it. Anyways, Nick is off to Ibiza now *sigh* and we'll see him next round his house at the Notting hill carnival in a few weeks. I've got to wear black and be his doorman, choosing which of the ladies can come in to use the toilet (slap round the back of the head from H).

2 comments:

Rani said...

Alright chaps.

You might remember mefromthe track day at Mallory (Black 360CS), you looking forward to the Cannonball, I am so excited i can't tell you. (Well I am now...)

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your meal!

Check out our Cannonball team blog - www.team79.co.uk

Rani

Ash Rolfe said...

Hi Rani, good to hear from you!! drop me a line soon on ashrolfe@yahoo.co.uk - I want to have a chat with someone before the race about a few things. Cheers, Ash & Helen.